0
  • No products in the cart.
0
  • No products in the cart.

Emanuele Caniggia

Contacts

+39 06 68163249
tiziana.messia@deacapital.com

Emanuele Caniggia

DEA CAPITAL REAL ESTATE SGR

DeA Capital RE

 

Emanuele Caniggia is 55 years old, married with two children, and lives in Rome. During his entrepreneurial career he has created several companies and performed several roles since 1988 in Ar.Co.Graph. In 1996 he founded Abaco Servizi, a company operating in the real estate services industry, contributing, with acquisitions in Italy and abroad, to the birth of Abaco Team, a leader group in Real Estate Services. In 2006 he sold 65% of Abaco Team to Gabetti Property Solutions, keeping his role as Managing Director until 2009. In that year he sold the remaining 35% of the company and became shareholder of Gabetti, which he left in 2012. From 2009 to 2012 he was a member of the Governing Body of Gabetti Property Solutions, Gabetti Agency, Patrigest e TreeRe.

In October 2012 he created Innovation Real Estate, ex First Atlantic RE, together with DeA Capital, of which he was Managing Director until 2014. On 28Th April 2014 he was nominated Managing Director of DeA Capital Real Estate SGR, an Asset Managament Company. It manages assets with a value of 10 billions and the sole shareholder is De Agostini Group.

Iscriviti Subscribe