Greater knowledge leads to better decisions: this principle is indispensable for those working in a real estate market, where changes in its products, its protagonists and its competitive framework are more and more taking centre stage.
With this in mind, SCENARI IMMOBILIARI has been organising its Forecasting and Strategies Forum every September since 1993 at Santa Margherita Ligure.
This is a key date for those working in the sector who wish to keep up to date, understand better and improve their analysis of markets and companies, both in Italy and abroad, through an exchange of views with other players. Additionally it enables them to gather opinions and information essential for facing up to the future.
VIDEO NEWS (in collaboration with our media partners)
Interviews from the 24th FORUM
OBJECTIVES OF THE FORUM
- to provide operational recommendations that can help to define company strategies
- to allow an exchange of views
- to identify trends in Italian and international markets
- to get to know and understand in greater depth experiences and case studies of other companies
- to analyse the most important innovations